Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
11 Jun 1982
Tomas Delininkaitis competed in BASKETBALL
Did you know?
- An Olympic basketball match is 40 minutes long, made up of four 10-minute quarters.
- Both Olympic tournaments contain 12 teams playing in pools of six, with the best eight teams qualifying for the quarter-finals.
- Men's basketball was introduced to the Olympics in 1936, with women given their own competition in 1976.
- The American men won the first seven Olympic titles, with their 62-match winning streak eventually ending in a controversial final defeat by the USSR in 1972.
- Great Britain is fielding men's and women's basketball teams at London 2012 - the first time they have competed at the Olympics since London last hosted the Games in 1948.
More Athletes in Basketball
- Mantas Kalnietis Basketball
- Jonas Maciulis Basketball
- Linas Kleiza Basketball
- Antanas Kavaliauskas Basketball
- Jonas Valanciunas Basketball
- Sarunas Jasikevicius Basketball
- Darius Songaila Basketball
- Deividas Dulkys Basketball
- Robertas Javtokas Basketball
- Paulius Jankunas Basketball
- Simas Jasaitis Basketball
- Rimantas Kaukenas Basketball
Head to Head
Tomas Delininkaitis vs Kieron Achara
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB