Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
14 Apr 1980
Sport GuidesWATER POLO
Rita Dravucz competed in WATER POLO
Did you know?
- There are seven players in a water polo team. Matches consist of four periods, each of them eight minutes long.
- A team has just 30 seconds to attempt to score before the ball is returned to the opposition.
- Players aren’t allowed to touch the sides or the bottom of the pool during play, and may swim as much as three miles during a match.
- At London 2012, matches are taking place in the brand new Water Polo Arena, constructed specially for the Games immediately next to the Aquatics Centre in the Olympic Park.
- Water polo first appeared at the Olympics in 1900. Great Britain won four of the first five Olympic tournaments but Hungary are the sport's most successful nation, winning 15 medals, including nine golds.
|9 Aug||Women's Water Polo Bronze Medal Match||—|
|7 Aug||Women's Water Polo Semi-final 2||—|
|5 Aug||Women's Water Polo Quarter-final 3||Won|
|3 Aug||Women's Water Polo Group A Match 10||—|
|1 Aug||Women's Water Polo Group A Match 5||Won|
|30 Jul||Women's Water Polo Group A Match 4||—|
More Athletes in Water Polo
Head to Head
Rita Dravucz vs Rosie Morris
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB