Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
08 Dec 1988
Sport GuidesCYCLING - TRACK
Hersony Canelon competed in CYCLING - TRACK
Did you know?
- Track cycling was Great Britain's most successful discipline at the 2008 Olympics.
- There are 10 Olympic track cycling events (five for men, five for women), including a brand new one – the Omnium.
- The Omnium is the equivalent of the decathlon in athletics, with individual riders competing against each other across six different disciplines on the track.
- Each nation can now enter only one athlete/team in each event. In Beijing, Britain won more than one medal in four different events.
- The track in the new Velodrome has been laid with 5-metre lengths of Siberian pine, and is banked to an angle of 42 degrees at its steepest point.
|7 Aug||Men's Keirin Finals, 7-Dec||12||—|
|7 Aug||Men's Keirin Round 2, Heat 2||5||—|
|7 Aug||Men's Keirin Round 1 Repechage, Heat 2||2||—|
|7 Aug||Men's Keirin Round 1, Heat 2||3||—|
|4 Aug||Men's Sprint Finals, Finals 9th-12th||12||—|
|4 Aug||Men's Sprint 1/8 Final Repechage, Heat 2||2||—|
|4 Aug||Men's Sprint 1/8 Finals, Heat 3||2||REL|
|4 Aug||Men's Sprint 1/16 Final Repechage, Heat 1||1||10.439|
|4 Aug||Men's Sprint 1/16 Finals, Heat 6||2||REL|
|4 Aug||Men's Sprint Qualification||6||10.123|
|2 Aug||Men's Team Sprint Qualification||9||44.654|
More Athletes in Cycling - Track
Head to Head
Hersony Canelon vs Jason Kenny
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
London 2012 results
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB