Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
- PB Athletics Women's Heptathlon
Uhunoma Osazuwa competed in ATHLETICS
Did you know?
- With 2,000 athletes competing in 47 events, athletics is the largest single sport at the Games.
- There are 24 track events, the majority of which begin with one or more rounds of heats.
- The 16 field events start with a qualification stage, with the best athletes qualifying for the final.
- Only the five road races, the men's and women's 10,000m and the decathlon and heptathlon have no heats.
- The majority of athletics events are held in the new Olympic Stadium, which has a capacity of 80,000.
|4 Aug||Women's Heptathlon Javelin Throw, Group A||—||DNS|
|4 Aug||Women's Heptathlon Long Jump, Group B||15||5.74|
|3 Aug||Women's Heptathlon 200m, Heat 4||8||24.62|
|3 Aug||Women's Heptathlon Shot Put, Group B||11||12.77|
|3 Aug||Women's Heptathlon High Jump, Group A||20||1.77|
|3 Aug||Women's Heptathlon 100m Hurdles, Heat 5||7||13.46|
More Athletes in Athletics
- Margaret Etim Athletics
- Oludamola Osayomi Athletics
- Christy Udoh Athletics
- Vivian Chukwuemeka Athletics
- Blessing Okagbare Athletics
- Regina George Athletics
- Endurance Abinuwa Athletics
- Lauretta Ozoh Athletics
- Omolara Omotosho Athletics
- Bukola Abogunloko Athletics
- Doreen Amata Athletics
- Seun Adigun Athletics
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB