Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
25 Jan 1979
Hongyan Pi competed in BADMINTON
Did you know?
- Badminton matches are played over the best of three games.
- Each game is won by the first player or doubles pair to reach 21 points by a margin of two clear points.
- All events begin with group stages, followed by a knockout format.
- With shuttlecock smashes reaching speeds of more than 200mph, badminton has claims to be the world's fastest racquet sport.
- Since making its Olympic debut in 1992, badminton has been dominated by Asian countries. All 15 medals at the 2008 Olympics went to Asian shuttlers.
|1 Aug||Women's Singles Round of 16, Match WS349||—|
|31 Jul||Women's Singles Group Play Stage Group I, Match WS341||Won|
|30 Jul||Women's Singles Group Play Stage Group I, Match WS333||Won|
More Athletes from France
- Julie Bresset Cycling - Mountain Bike Medallist
- Aude Biannic Cycling - Road
- Marie Delattre-Demory Canoe Sprint
- Camille Ayglon Handball
- Melanie Bardis Weightlifting
- Blandine Dancette Handball
- Virginie Cueff Cycling - Track
- Vanessa Boslak Athletics
- Sonia Bompastor Football
- Fanny Babou Swimming
- Audrey Deroin Handball
- Camille Abily Football
Head to Head
Hongyan Pi vs Susan Egelstaff
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB