Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Yong Dae Lee
Date of birth
11 Sep 1988
Yong Dae Lee competed in BADMINTON
Did you know?
- Badminton matches are played over the best of three games.
- Each game is won by the first player or doubles pair to reach 21 points by a margin of two clear points.
- All events begin with group stages, followed by a knockout format.
- With shuttlecock smashes reaching speeds of more than 200mph, badminton has claims to be the world's fastest racquet sport.
- Since making its Olympic debut in 1992, badminton has been dominated by Asian countries. All 15 medals at the 2008 Olympics went to Asian shuttlers.
|5 Aug||Men's Doubles Bronze Medal Match||Won|
|4 Aug||Men's Doubles Semi-finals, Match MD530||—|
|2 Aug||Men's Doubles Quarter-finals, Match MD528||Won|
|31 Jul||Men's Doubles Group Play Stage Group D, Match MD522||Won|
|31 Jul||Mixed Doubles Group Play Stage Group C, Match XD919||Won|
|30 Jul||Mixed Doubles Group Play Stage Group C, Match XD915||—|
|29 Jul||Men's Doubles Group Play Stage Group D, Match MD513||Won|
|29 Jul||Mixed Doubles Group Play Stage Group C, Match XD908||—|
|28 Jul||Men's Doubles Group Play Stage Group D, Match MD503||Won|
Head to Head
Yong Dae Lee vs Sung Hyun Ko
Yong Dae Lee
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
No further events
badminton finished on
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB