Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
15 Jan 1973
Sport GuidesTABLE TENNIS
Jiao Li competed in TABLE TENNIS
Did you know?
- Table tennis is one of the world's largest participation sports, with 40 million players worldwide. It became an Olympic sport in 1988.
- There are two singles and two team events at London 2012, all using a knock-out format.
- Singles matches are played over the best of seven games, with the first player to 11 points (by a margin of two clear points) winning each game.
- Team matches consist of four singles and one doubles match, each played over the best of five games.
- The Chinese dominate the global game; they have won all five titles at each of the last four World Championships.
|4 Aug||Women's Team Quarter-finals, Quarter-final 1||—|
|3 Aug||Women's Team First Round, Match 2||Won|
|31 Jul||Women's Singles Quarter-finals, Quarter-final 4||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Singles Fourth Round, Match 7||Won|
|29 Jul||Women's Singles Third Round, Match 14||Won|
Head to Head
Jiao Li vs Na Liu
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB