Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
22 Nov 1991
Ursula Gonzalez competed in FENCING
Did you know?
- Three types of weapon are used in Olympic fencing - the foil, epee and sabre.
- Point scoring varies from weapon to weapon but all 10 fencing competitions use a knock-out format.
- Individual fencing bouts last for three rounds of three minutes each, or until one fencer has scored 15 hits against their opponent.
- In the team events, teams of three fencers compete against their opponents over a series of nine bouts, with the aim of accumulating a maximum of 45 hits.
- Between 1932 and 1960, Hungarian fencer Aladar Gerevich won a phenomenal six consecutive gold medals - a feat no other Olympian has managed.
|1 Aug||Women's Individual Sabre Round of 32, Bout 5||—|
More Athletes from Mexico
- Paola Espinosa Sanchez Diving Medallist
- Alejandra Orozco Loza Diving Medallist
- Tania Elias Calles Sailing
- Erica Dittmer Cane Swimming
- Alexis G Martinez Shooting
- Madai Perez Athletics
- Karina Perez Athletics
- Yadira Silva Table Tennis
- Isabel Delgado Plancarte Synchronised Swimming
- Claudia Rivas Triathlon
- Patricia Castaneda Miyamoto Swimming
- Rosa Pena Rocamontes Shooting
Head to Head
Ursula Gonzalez vs Louise Bond-Williams
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB