Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
19 Aug 1986
Saida Khassenova competed in BOXING
Did you know?
- In London, men's bouts will take place over three rounds of three minutes each. The women's contests have four rounds of two minutes each.
- Boxers score points for every punch they land successfully on their opponent's head or upper body.
- A number of great champions made their name at the Olympics, including Laszlo Papp of Hungary, Cuba’s Felix Savon, and the great Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali).
- The USA top the all-time medal table with 48 golds, ahead of their great rivals Cuba.
- Great Britain have won 14 gold medals, including Audley Harrison's in 2000 and James DeGale's in 2008.
|5 Aug||Women's Lightweight (60kg) Round of 16, Bout 6||—|
More Athletes from Kazakhstan
- Maiya Maneza Weightlifting Medallist
- Guzel Manyurova Wrestling Medallist
- Sholpan Kozhakhmetova Athletics
- Marina Maslenko Athletics
- Alexandra Podryadova Judo
- Margarita Matsko Mukasheva Athletics
- Anastassiya Bannova Archery
- Irina Litvinenko Ektova Athletics
- Tatyana Azarova Athletics
- Marina Aitova Athletics
- Alexandra Fisher Athletics
- Anastasiya Soprunova Athletics
Head to Head
Saida Khassenova vs Natasha Jonas
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB