Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
16 Jul 1992
Jamol James competed in ATHLETICS
Did you know?
- With 2,000 athletes competing in 47 events, athletics is the largest single sport at the Games.
- There are 24 track events, the majority of which begin with one or more rounds of heats.
- The 16 field events start with a qualification stage, with the best athletes qualifying for the final.
- Only the five road races, the men's and women's 10,000m and the decathlon and heptathlon have no heats.
- The majority of athletics events are held in the new Olympic Stadium, which has a capacity of 80,000.
More Athletes in Athletics
- Lalonde Gordon Athletics Medallist
- Deon Lendore Athletics Medallist
- Ade Alleyne-Forte Athletics Medallist
- Richard Thompson Athletics Medallist
- Keshorn Walcott Athletics Medallist
- Jarrin Solomon Athletics Medallist
- Keston Bledman Athletics Medallist
- Jehue Gordon Athletics
- Machel Cedenio Athletics
- Renny Quow Athletics
- Wayne Davis Athletics
- Rondel Sorrillo Athletics
Head to Head
Jamol James vs Mark Lewis-Francis
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB