Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Cindy Carolina Rondon Martinez
Date of birth
12 Nov 1987
Cindy Carolina Rondon Martinez competed in VOLLEYBALL
Did you know?
- There are six players in a volleyball team, and the net is 2.43m high for men and 2.24m high for women.
- They are allowed a maximum of three touches of the ball between them before it must cross the net.
- Crucial is the set and spike, in which a player feeds the ball (the set) for a team-mate to smash it into the opposition's side of the court (the spike).
- The London 2012 men’s and women’s events feature 12 teams, divided into two pools of six. The best eight progress to the knock-out phase.
- Volleyball made its Olympic debut at the 1964 Games in Tokyo, with Japan winning the women’s tournament in front of a jubilant home crowd.
|7 Aug||Women's Volleyball Quarter-final 4||—|
|5 Aug||Women's Volleyball Pool A Match 25||Won|
|3 Aug||Women's Volleyball Pool A Match 22||Won|
|1 Aug||Women's Volleyball Pool A Match 13||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Volleyball Pool A Match 9||—|
|28 Jul||Women's Volleyball Pool A Match 4||—|
More Athletes in Volleyball
- Annerys Victoria Vargas Valdez Volleyball
- Bethania De La Cruz De Pena Volleyball
- Prisilla Altagracia Rivera Brens Volleyball
- Karla Miguelina Echenique Medina Volleyball
- Lisvel Elisa Eve Mejia Volleyball
- Milagros Cabral De La Cruz Volleyball
- Gina Altagracia Mambru Casilla Volleyball
- Niverka Dharlenis Marte Frica Volleyball
- Sidarka de los Milagros Nunez Volleyball
- Candida Estefany Arias Perez Volleyball
- Brenda Castillo Volleyball
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB