Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
29 Oct 1991
Anita Blaze competed in FENCING
Did you know?
- Three types of weapon are used in Olympic fencing - the foil, epee and sabre.
- Point scoring varies from weapon to weapon but all 10 fencing competitions use a knock-out format.
- Individual fencing bouts last for three rounds of three minutes each, or until one fencer has scored 15 hits against their opponent.
- In the team events, teams of three fencers compete against their opponents over a series of nine bouts, with the aim of accumulating a maximum of 45 hits.
- Between 1932 and 1960, Hungarian fencer Aladar Gerevich won a phenomenal six consecutive gold medals - a feat no other Olympian has managed.
|2 Aug||Women's Team Foil Bronze Medal Match||—|
|2 Aug||Women's Team Foil Semi-finals, Bout 1||—|
|2 Aug||Women's Team Foil Quarter-finals, Bout 2||Won|
More Athletes from France
- Lucie Decosse Judo Medallist
- Marie-Laure Delie Football
- Alexianne Castel Swimming
- Cleopatre Darleux Handball
- Marisa De Aniceto Athletics
- Melanie Bardis Weightlifting
- Marie Delattre-Demory Canoe Sprint
- Blandine Dancette Handball
- Audrey Deroin Handball
- Laure Boulleau Football
- Fanny Babou Swimming
- Sandie Clair Cycling - Track
Head to Head
Anita Blaze vs Natalia Sheppard
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB