Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
03 Dec 1989
Miles Chamley-Watson competed in FENCING
Did you know?
- Three types of weapon are used in Olympic fencing - the foil, epee and sabre.
- Point scoring varies from weapon to weapon but all 10 fencing competitions use a knock-out format.
- Individual fencing bouts last for three rounds of three minutes each, or until one fencer has scored 15 hits against their opponent.
- In the team events, teams of three fencers compete against their opponents over a series of nine bouts, with the aim of accumulating a maximum of 45 hits.
- Between 1932 and 1960, Hungarian fencer Aladar Gerevich won a phenomenal six consecutive gold medals - a feat no other Olympian has managed.
|5 Aug||Men's Team Foil Semi-finals, Bout 1||—|
|5 Aug||Men's Team Foil Quarter-finals, Bout 2||Won|
|31 Jul||Men's Individual Foil Round of 32, Bout 13||—|
More Athletes from Team USA
- Ricky Berens Swimming Medallist
- Bob Bryan Tennis Medallist
- David Boudia Diving Medallist
- Will Claye Athletics Medallist
- Mike Bryan Tennis Medallist
- Chris Colwill Diving
- Kerron Clement Athletics
- Layne Beaubien Water Polo
- Marcus Browne Boxing
- Tony Azevedo Water Polo
- Dominic Breazeale Boxing
- Howard Bach Badminton
Head to Head
Miles Chamley-Watson vs Husayn Rosowsky
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB