Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
21 May 1988
Aida Roman competed in ARCHERY
Did you know?
- The archery competition is being held at Lord's cricket ground in front of crowds of 6,500.
- Individual matches are played over the best of five sets, with each set consisting of three arrows per archer.
- Team matches have three archers competing against each other in a best-of-24-arrows format.
- South Korea’s archers have topped the medal table at each of the last six Olympic Games, winning 15 gold medals in that time.
- There are four medal events with 128 archers taking part.
|2 Aug||Women's Individual Gold Medal Match||—||—|
|2 Aug||Women's Individual Semi-finals, 2||—||—|
|2 Aug||Women's Individual Quarter-finals, 3||—||—|
|2 Aug||Women's Individual Round of 16||—||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Individual Round of 32, 11||—||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Individual Round of 64, 21||—||—|
|29 Jul||Women's Team Quarter-finals, 2||—||—|
|27 Jul||Women's Team Ranking Round||4||1974|
|27 Jul||Women's Individual Ranking Round||11||658 pts|
More Athletes in Archery
Head to Head
Aida Roman vs Alison Williamson
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB