Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
02 Aug 1987
Yunli Xu competed in VOLLEYBALL
Did you know?
- There are six players in a volleyball team, and the net is 2.43m high for men and 2.24m high for women.
- They are allowed a maximum of three touches of the ball between them before it must cross the net.
- Crucial is the set and spike, in which a player feeds the ball (the set) for a team-mate to smash it into the opposition's side of the court (the spike).
- The London 2012 men’s and women’s events feature 12 teams, divided into two pools of six. The best eight progress to the knock-out phase.
- Volleyball made its Olympic debut at the 1964 Games in Tokyo, with Japan winning the women’s tournament in front of a jubilant home crowd.
|7 Aug||Women's Volleyball Quarter-final 2||—|
|5 Aug||Women's Volleyball Pool B Match 26||Won|
|3 Aug||Women's Volleyball Pool B Match 19||—|
|1 Aug||Women's Volleyball Pool B Match 17||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Volleyball Pool B Match 7||Won|
|28 Jul||Women's Volleyball Pool B Match 2||Won|
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB