Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
- PB Athletics Men's 200m
Roberto Skyers competed in ATHLETICS
Did you know?
- With 2,000 athletes competing in 47 events, athletics is the largest single sport at the Games.
- There are 24 track events, the majority of which begin with one or more rounds of heats.
- The 16 field events start with a qualification stage, with the best athletes qualifying for the final.
- Only the five road races, the men's and women's 10,000m and the decathlon and heptathlon have no heats.
- The majority of athletics events are held in the new Olympic Stadium, which has a capacity of 80,000.
|7 Aug||Men's 200m Round 1, Heat 3||4||20.66|
More Athletes in Athletics
- Leonel Suarez Athletics Medallist
- Lazaro Borges Athletics
- William Collazo Athletics
- Dayron Robles Athletics
- Michael Herrera Athletics
- Raidel Acea Athletics
- Roberto Janet Athletics
- Noel Ruiz Athletics
- Orestes Rodriguez Athletics
- Alexis Copello Athletics
- Guillermo Martinez Athletics
- Yordani Garcia Athletics
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB