Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
06 Sep 1990
Jing Xu competed in ARCHERY
Did you know?
- The archery competition is being held at Lord's cricket ground in front of crowds of 6,500.
- Individual matches are played over the best of five sets, with each set consisting of three arrows per archer.
- Team matches have three archers competing against each other in a best-of-24-arrows format.
- South Korea’s archers have topped the medal table at each of the last six Olympic Games, winning 15 gold medals in that time.
- There are four medal events with 128 archers taking part.
|30 Jul||Women's Individual Round of 32, 12||—||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Individual Round of 64, 23||—||—|
|29 Jul||Women's Team Gold Medal Match||—||—|
|29 Jul||Women's Team Semi-finals, 2||—||—|
|29 Jul||Women's Team Quarter-finals, 4||—||—|
|29 Jul||Women's Team Round of 16, 7||—||—|
|27 Jul||Women's Team Ranking Round||7||1946|
|27 Jul||Women's Individual Ranking Round||27||646 pts|
More Athletes in Archery
Head to Head
Jing Xu vs Amy Oliver
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB