Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
06 Aug 1981
Lucie Decosse competed in JUDO
Did you know?
- Founded in Japan in 1882 by Dr Jigoro Kano, judo is a refinement of the ancient martial art of Jujitsu.
- Judo made its Olympic debut at the 1964 Tokyo Games. Japan has won three times as many gold medals as any other nation.
- A contest going the full distance lasts five minutes for men and four minutes for women. If the scores are tied, a sudden death 'golden score' period comes into play.
- The key phrase for any judoka is 'ippon', which will win you the contest immediately. This can occur just a few seconds into a match.
- An ‘ippon’ can be scored by a clean, forceful throw, by holding the opponent on his or her back for 30 seconds, or by submission to a strangle, a choke or a lock applied against the elbow.
|1 Aug||Women's -70kg Final, Gold Medal Contest||Won|
|1 Aug||Women's -70kg Semi-final of Table A||Won|
|1 Aug||Women's -70kg Quarter-final, Quarter-final 1||Won|
|1 Aug||Women's -70kg Preliminaries, Match 1||Won|
More Athletes from France
- Charlotte Bonnet Swimming Medallist
- Emmie Charayron Triathlon
- Justine Bruno Swimming
- Phara Anacharsis Athletics
- Siraba Dembele Handball
- Laurence Brize Shooting
- Virginie Cueff Cycling - Track
- Paule Baudouin Handball
- Laure Boulleau Football
- Vanessa Boslak Athletics
- Sarah Bouhaddi Football
- Camille Abily Football
Head to Head
Lucie Decosse vs Sally Conway
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB