Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
22 Jul 1983
Sport GuidesTABLE TENNIS
Irene Ivancan competed in TABLE TENNIS
Did you know?
- Table tennis is one of the world's largest participation sports, with 40 million players worldwide. It became an Olympic sport in 1988.
- There are two singles and two team events at London 2012, all using a knock-out format.
- Singles matches are played over the best of seven games, with the first player to 11 points (by a margin of two clear points) winning each game.
- Team matches consist of four singles and one doubles match, each played over the best of five games.
- The Chinese dominate the global game; they have won all five titles at each of the last four World Championships.
|4 Aug||Women's Team Quarter-finals, Quarter-final 4||—|
|3 Aug||Women's Team First Round, Match 7||Won|
More Athletes from Germany
- One to watch Judith Arndt Cycling - Road Cycling - Track Medallist
- Jana Berezko-Marggrander Gymnastics - Rhythmic
- Carolin Golubytskyi Fencing
- Lisa Brennauer Cycling - Track
- Esther Cremer Athletics
- Barbara Engleder Shooting
- Mona Barthel Tennis
- Julia Goerges Tennis
- Alexandra Engelhardt Wrestling
- Ariane Friedrich Athletics
- Anna Dogonadze Gymnastics - Trampoline
- Nadja Drygalla Rowing
Head to Head
Irene Ivancan vs Kelly Sibley
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB