Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
24 Jan 1991
Xuerui Li competed in BADMINTON
Did you know?
- Badminton matches are played over the best of three games.
- Each game is won by the first player or doubles pair to reach 21 points by a margin of two clear points.
- All events begin with group stages, followed by a knockout format.
- With shuttlecock smashes reaching speeds of more than 200mph, badminton has claims to be the world's fastest racquet sport.
- Since making its Olympic debut in 1992, badminton has been dominated by Asian countries. All 15 medals at the 2008 Olympics went to Asian shuttlers.
|4 Aug||Women's Singles Gold Medal Match||Won|
|3 Aug||Women's Singles Semi-finals, Match WS358||Won|
|2 Aug||Women's Singles Quarter-finals, Match WS355||Won|
|1 Aug||Women's Singles Round of 16, Match WS350||Won|
|29 Jul||Women's Singles Group Play Stage Group L, Match WS317||Won|
|28 Jul||Women's Singles Group Play Stage Group L, Match WS304||Won|
More Athletes from China
- Wenjun Guo Shooting Medallist
- Kexin He Gymnastics - Artistic Medallist
- Xuechen Huang Synchronised Swimming Medallist
- Xiaojun Chen Synchronised Swimming Medallist
- Song Gao Basketball
- Xiaoxiao Huang Athletics
- Senyue Deng Gymnastics - Rhythmic
- Xiaoli Chen Basketball
- Xin Guan Basketball
- Hongmei He Judo
- Qian Chen Swimming
- Xiaodong Chen Fencing
Head to Head
Xuerui Li vs Susan Egelstaff
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB