Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
28 Nov 1982
Leandrinho Barbosa competed in BASKETBALL
Did you know?
- An Olympic basketball match is 40 minutes long, made up of four 10-minute quarters.
- Both Olympic tournaments contain 12 teams playing in pools of six, with the best eight teams qualifying for the quarter-finals.
- Men's basketball was introduced to the Olympics in 1936, with women given their own competition in 1976.
- The American men won the first seven Olympic titles, with their 62-match winning streak eventually ending in a controversial final defeat by the USSR in 1972.
- Great Britain is fielding men's and women's basketball teams at London 2012 - the first time they have competed at the Olympics since London last hosted the Games in 1948.
|8 Aug||Men's Basketball Quarter-final 1||—|
|6 Aug||Men's Basketball Group B Game 59||Won|
|4 Aug||Men's Basketball Group B Game 46||Won|
|2 Aug||Men's Basketball Group B Game 34||—|
|31 Jul||Men's Basketball Group B Game 22||Won|
|29 Jul||Men's Basketball Group B Game 8||Won|
More Athletes from Brazil
- One to watch Neymar Football Medallist
- One to watch Cesar Cielo Filho Swimming Medallist
- Yamaguchi Falcao Florentino Boxing Medallist
- Murilo Endres Volleyball Medallist
- Romulo Football Medallist
- Esquiva Falcao Florentino Boxing Medallist
- Fabio Da Silva Athletics
- Henrique Barbosa Swimming
- Carlos Roberto De Moraes Jr Athletics
- Nilson Andre Athletics
- Robson Conceicao Boxing
- Marilson Dos Santos Athletics
Head to Head
Leandrinho Barbosa vs Kieron Achara
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB