Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
21 Jun 1975
Sherraine Schalm competed in FENCING
Did you know?
- Three types of weapon are used in Olympic fencing - the foil, epee and sabre.
- Point scoring varies from weapon to weapon but all 10 fencing competitions use a knock-out format.
- Individual fencing bouts last for three rounds of three minutes each, or until one fencer has scored 15 hits against their opponent.
- In the team events, teams of three fencers compete against their opponents over a series of nine bouts, with the aim of accumulating a maximum of 45 hits.
- Between 1932 and 1960, Hungarian fencer Aladar Gerevich won a phenomenal six consecutive gold medals - a feat no other Olympian has managed.
|30 Jul||Women's Individual Epee Round of 32, Bout 11||—|
More Athletes from Canada
- Christine Girard Weightlifting Medallist
- Krista Guloien Rowing Medallist
- Meaghan Benfeito Diving Medallist
- Teresa Gabriele Basketball
- Jo-Annie Fortin Synchronised Swimming
- Leah Mariem Lorraine Callahan Wrestling
- Elizabeth Gleadle Athletics
- Justine Bernier Football
- Stephanie Durocher Synchronised Swimming
- Emilie Fournel Canoe Sprint
- Chelsea Aubry Basketball
- Martine Dugrenier Wrestling
Head to Head
Sherraine Schalm vs Corinna Lawrence
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB