Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
23 Apr 1989
Juozas Bernotas competed in SAILING
Did you know?
- There are 10 sailing events, six for men and four for women, in vessels from dinghies and keelboats to windsurfing boards.
- Each event consists of a series of races. The final race is the medal race, for which points are doubled.
- The winner of each race gets one point, the second-placed finisher gets two and so on. The individual or crew with the lowest points total is the winner.
- Sailing was part of the first Olympics in 1896, but heavy winds forced the programme to be cancelled.
- With 24 gold medals since the 1900 Games, Great Britain is the most successful sailing nation in the world.
|5 Aug||Men's RS-X Race 10||27||27|
|5 Aug||Men's RS-X Race 9||27||27|
|4 Aug||Men's RS-X Race 8||17||17|
|4 Aug||Men's RS-X Race 7||11||11|
|2 Aug||Men's RS-X Race 6||13||13|
|2 Aug||Men's RS-X Race 5||9||9|
|1 Aug||Men's RS-X Race 4||8||8|
|1 Aug||Men's RS-X Race 3||13||13|
|31 Jul||Men's RS-X Race 2||13||13|
|31 Jul||Men's RS-X Race 1||9||9|
Head to Head
Juozas Bernotas vs Nick Dempsey
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
London 2012 results (pts)
27 Men's RS:X
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB