Kearney ruled out of Rio 2016 Games
Belfast judoka Lisa Kearney's hopes of competing in the Rio 2016 Olympics appear to be over after suffering a serious knee injury.
MMA is not a sport, says judo boss
European Judo Union president Sergey Soloveychick says mixed martial arts sets a bad example to children and has no human values.
Video & Audio
- Listen Kearney's Olympic hopes may be over
- Watch 'I don't mind being the underdog'
- Watch Sherrington wins sixth Scottish judo…
- Watch Gold for McKenzie in -60kg Judo
- Watch Yeats-Brown and Pitman take bronze
- Watch Sherrington's judo combats stress
- Watch Purssey beaten in 90kg judo final
- Watch Adlington wins judo gold for Scotland
- Watch Judo gold for home favourite Burton
- Watch Shaw wins bronze with 'whoopsy-daisy'
- Watch Powell beats Gibbons to -78kg judo g…
- Watch Home nations boss judo on day two
- Watch Clark continues Scots judo gold rush
- Watch Williams wins judo gold for England
- Watch Livesey beats Reed to 81kg judo gold
- Watch England's Fletcher takes 70kg gold
- Watch Young judo player's 'man-sized throw'
- Watch Judoka makes final despite injury
- Watch Five great judo throws and chokes
- Watch Renicks sisters win golds for Scotland
- Glasgow loses Euro Judo host status
- Renicks hope fans cheer them to Rio
- Kosovo set to compete at Rio 2016
- Judo coach Dunsford wins Hero award
- Conway & Howell win gold in Glasgow
- Scottish judo star Burton retires
- Gibbons out of World Championships
- Judo bronze 'perfect' for Buchanan
- Judo silver bittersweet for Reed
- Judo saved me from drink, says marine
Around the Web
- External link: The 9th British Judo Annual Awards Dinner 2015
- External link: Doug Seabrook named Coach of the Year at University of Hertfordshire Sports Awards
- External link: Pride Judo Club to host special randori to raise money for Motor Neurone Disease charity
- External link: Nottinghamshire Judo Volunteer and Clubs Awards evening a success