Great Britain's team for Rio 2016
Who has qualified for Great Britain and Northern Ireland at the 2016 Olympic Games and which sports have yet to pick their athletes?
Bevan refuses to give up on Rio
Gymnast Brinn Bevan believes he has a "small chance" of competing at Rio 2016 despite fracturing his left leg.
Video & Audio
- Watch Whitlock's aim to inspire youngsters
- Watch Three exercises that look easier tha…
- Watch Sports Personality profile: Whitlock
- Watch Welsh gymnasts target future success
- Watch Bevan hopeful of making Rio 2016
- Watch Sports Personality 2015: The contend…
- Watch Purvis routine in GB silver win
- Watch Whitlock: Amazing to be world champion
- Watch Uchimura wins men's high bar
- Watch Brits win world pommel gold & si…
- Watch Incredible four-way tie for gold
- Watch Whitlock wins silver on the floor
- Watch The fall that cost Whitlock a medal
- Watch Uchimura makes history with sixth ti…
- Watch American Biles' record third title
- Watch Frankie and the next generation
- Watch Whitlock helps GB men secure silver
- Watch Lockwood's love of gymnastics
- Watch Historic bronze for GB gymnasts
- Watch Teacher, mum and now a gymnast
- GB earn two trampoline spots for Rio
- GB win tumbling & trampoline silver
- Bevan breaks leg in 'freak accident'
- House-bound to household name?
- Biles wins record 10th World gold
- Whitlock wins gold for GB at Worlds
- Whitlock mistake costs Worlds medal
- The 40-year-old gymnast raises the bar on age
- USA's Biles wins third world title
- GB silver unbelievable - Whitlock
Around the Web
World Championships 2015
Great Britain's Max Whitlock wins gold and team-mate Louis Smith silver on the pommel horse at the World Championships.
Think you can take on a world champion gymnast? We challenge you to show us your attempts.