TV show review after Tweddle injury
Beth Tweddle has surgery on her neck after a fall during Channel 4's The Jump, prompting a safety review of the TV show.
Tweddle 'stable' after TV accident
Olympic gymnast Beth Tweddle is in a "stable" condition and will have surgery after injuring her back on reality show The Jump.
Video & Audio
- Watch Whitlock's aim to inspire youngsters
- Watch Three exercises that look easier tha…
- Watch Sports Personality profile: Whitlock
- Watch Welsh gymnasts target future success
- Watch Bevan hopeful of making Rio 2016
- Watch Sports Personality 2015: The contend…
- Watch Purvis routine in GB silver win
- Watch Whitlock: Amazing to be world champion
- Watch Uchimura wins men's high bar
- Watch Brits win world pommel gold & si…
- Watch Incredible four-way tie for gold
- Watch Whitlock wins silver on the floor
- Watch The fall that cost Whitlock a medal
- Watch Uchimura makes history with sixth ti…
- Watch American Biles' record third title
- Watch Frankie and the next generation
- Watch Whitlock helps GB men secure silver
- Watch Lockwood's love of gymnastics
- Watch Historic bronze for GB gymnasts
- Watch Teacher, mum and now a gymnast
- Team GB 'could win 79 medals in Rio'
- Great Britain's team for Rio 2016
- Bevan refuses to give up on Rio
- GB earn two trampoline spots for Rio
- GB win tumbling & trampoline silver
- Bevan breaks leg in 'freak accident'
- House-bound to household name?
- Biles wins record 10th World gold
- Whitlock wins gold for GB at Worlds
- Whitlock mistake costs Worlds medal
Around the Web
World Championships 2015
Great Britain's Max Whitlock wins gold and team-mate Louis Smith silver on the pommel horse at the World Championships.
Think you can take on a world champion gymnast? We challenge you to show us your attempts.