Roma 2-1 Cesena
Veteran captain Francesco Totti scored a 97th-minute penalty as Roma scraped past second-tier side Cesena to reach the Coppa Italia semi-final.
Former Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko put Roma ahead, tapping home from Stephan El Shaarawy's pass.
Cesena - in the relegation zone in Serie B - equalised five minutes later through Luca Garritano.
But Totti, 40, scored with the last kick of the game in his 25th professional season at Roma.
Roma coach Luciano Spalletti said: "When Totti plays, even in training, he's the Muhammad Ali of football, always looking to land that knockout blow - to swing the punch no-one else can see.
"If he's on the pitch, it's a good idea to give him the ball. The more they get him on the ball, the more they'll get back in return - you get more back from Totti than the bank. He's the one who brought the fans back into the stadium from the car park last year."
The nine-time winners will face city rivals Lazio in the last four after they beat Inter Milan on Tuesday.
Felipe Anderson and Lucas Biglia scored in a 2-1 win at the San Siro.
Juventus play Napoli in the other semi-final.
- 19Ramses Becker
- 44ManolasBooked at 90mins
- 3Nunes JesusSubstituted forNainggolanat 45'minutes
- 13da Silva Peres
- 21Silva Duarte
- 8PerottiSubstituted forDzekoat 21'minutes
- 92El ShaarawySubstituted forPalmieri dos Santosat 82'minutes
- 16De Rossi
- 30Santos da Silva
- 33Palmieri dos Santos
- 5LaribiBooked at 44minsSubstituted forGarritanoat 57'minutesBooked at 69mins
- 10CianoSubstituted forCoccoat 73'minutes
- 9RodriguezBooked at 84minsSubstituted forPanicoat 86'minutes
- 34Di Roberto
- Fabio Maresca
- Shots on Target