Grimsby Town 7-0 Alfreton Town
Grimsby made it 13 goals in two games as they inflicted a fifth successive defeat on struggling Alfreton.
Lennell John-Lewis slotted the hosts' first, before his shot ricocheted off keeper Cameron Dawson to make it 2-0.
Jon-Paul Pitman rounded Dawson before the break, and Craig Clay added a fourth moments into the second period.
Alfreton's Anthony Howell was sent off, before Scott Brown's 30-yard strike and Clay's second made it 6-0. Scott Neilson added a seventh in injury time.
Alfreton sit bottom of the Conference table, while Grimsby, who remain unbeaten, move up to eighth.
Grimsby Town manager Paul Hurst told BBC Radio Humberside:
"There has to be a bit of reality in it all - it's two games.
"It's been two excellent performances and I couldn't really ask for more. We got the clean sheet as well today which I was pleased about, but I'm delighted with the players' attitude in terms of keeping going.
"It could have been quite easy to take the foot off the gas when the game was won, getting the man sent off. It could have been almost too easy but they kept going.
"They could have had a few more again but pleased for their efforts and a bit of a turnaround from the last home game when I was told it's a shambles. "
- 22NsialaBooked at 21minsSubstituted forBignotat 62'minutes
- 6MagnayBooked at 66minsSubstituted forWinfarrahat 78'minutes
- 4BrownBooked at 1mins
- 18PittmanSubstituted forMackrethat 70'minutes
- 3Rowe-TurnerBooked at 34mins
- 11HowellBooked at 65mins
- 4CourtneySubstituted forGrayat 28'minutes
- 10BradleyBooked at 58minsSubstituted forSheridanat 75'minutes
- 9ClaytonSubstituted forStevensonat 46'minutes
- Nick Kinseley
- Shots on Target