Port Vale 1-2 Sheffield United
Chris Porter and Jamie Murphy scored late goals as Sheffield United battled from a goal down to beat Port Vale.
Louis Dodds put Micky Adams's hosts ahead from close range after Adam Yates' low cross.
Nigel Clough's side struggled to find a breakthrough until John Brayford escaped down the right to tee up Murphy for the equaliser.
Porter scored a similar goal in the last minute after good work from Ryan Flynn to give the Blades three points.
Sheffield United manager Nigel Clough told BBC Radio Sheffield:
"It was hard fought, I thought we had to hang in there for long periods of the game and keep going right to the end, but I think it's indicative of the spirit of the team that we can go away from home and win a game in the last 10 minutes.
"We got into good positions in the first half, but without the final pass or run. We had a lot of possession in the first half but couldn't break through.
"That's why you keep doing the right things, right to the end; the passing, the runs forward and it's two tap-ins in the end."
- 21GriffithBooked at 49minsSubstituted forShukerat 87'minutes
- 8DoddsSubstituted forLloydat 76'minutes
- 19WilliamsonSubstituted forHugillat 76'minutes
- 15CollinsSubstituted forHillat 23'minutes
- 17CoadySubstituted forDaviesat 78'minutes
- 11BaxterSubstituted forPorterat 72'minutes
- Steve Bratt
- Shots on Target