Oldham Athletic 0-0 Coventry City
Coventry City and Oldham both need just one more win to ensure their League One survival after a goalless draw.
The stalemate ended a three-game losing streak for the Sky Blues while Oldham are now unbeaten in seven matches.
Jonson Clarke-Harris hit the post with a 25-yard free-kick for the home side while Nathan Eccleston forced a good save from Oldham's Paul Rachubka.
Coventry almost took all three points as Rachubka saved from John Fleck after he shot following a run into the box.
Oldham manager Lee Johnson told BBC Radio Manchester:
"I think it was important that we didn't lose the game.
"I was disappointed that we didn't win it, I thought we had the better chances.
"The game was a bit flat, it was a bit end of season, testimonial type game.
"It's another game unbeaten, another clean sheet and we have three games now to move forward."
- 16J Wilson
- 27PhilliskirkSubstituted forMacDonaldat 66'minutes
- 30HarkinsSubstituted forDaytonat 45'minutes
- 27RobinsonSubstituted forC Thomasat 72'minutes
- 9EcclestonSubstituted forSeaborneat 90+1'minutes
- 8BakerSubstituted forMarshallat 65'minutes
- 6C Thomas
- Jeremy Simpson
- Shots on Target