Leyton Orient 0-1 Bradford City
Leyton Orient's hopes of automatic promotion from League One took another blow as Aaron McLean's goal gave mid-table Bradford City victory.
The Bantams scored the only goal of the game against the run of play as McLean volleyed in Gary Jones' corner.
The O's are without a win in four games and are four points behind Brentford in second who have two games in hand.
A half-time altercation saw Bradford boss Phil Parkinson and O's assistant Kevin Nugent sent to the stands.
The home side felt they were denied a penalty in stoppage time when Dean Cox's shot hit an arm but referee David Phillips insisted he had already blown for half-time.
The altercation continued down the tunnel which resulted in both men seeing red.
But this changed nothing on the pitch as, despite a late scare from Shaun Batt whose bending effort went just wide of the post, City were able to absorb the Orient pressure.
- 15N Clarke
- 24LundstramSubstituted forJamesat 69'minutes
- 10MooneySubstituted forBattat 70'minutes
- 9LisbieSubstituted forDagnallat 79'minutes
- 6DrurySubstituted forMcHughat 21'minutesBooked at 60mins
- 23McArdleBooked at 55mins
- 5DaviesBooked at 38mins
- 21McLeanSubstituted forBatesat 88'minutes
- 17SteadSubstituted forThompsonat 75'minutes
- 28ReachBooked at 85mins
- 20De Vita
- David Phillips
- Shots on Target