Accrington Stanley 1-1 Plymouth Argyle
Tom Aldred scored a late equaliser to rescue a point for Accrington Stanley against in-form Plymouth Argyle.
Reuben Reid opened the scoring for the Pilgrims with a drilled effort into the corner of the net from the edge of the area, but Accrington fought back.
Aldred powered home Lee Molyneux's right-wing cross late on as both teams gained a valuable point.
Plymouth sit outside the play-offs on goal difference, whilst Stanley are six points clear of the relegation zone.
Accrington manager James Beattie told BBC Radio Lancashire:
"In the end, I'm delighted with a point. Both teams had chances to win it. The lads showed tremendous character and resilience and I'm really happy.
"They're a bit disappointed, which shows you how far we've come because Plymouth are on a great run."
- 23BuxtonBooked at 78mins
- 10HatfieldBooked at 45minsSubstituted forWindassat 69'minutes
- 17GrayBooked at 33minsSubstituted forMingoiaat 90'minutes
- 11NaismithSubstituted forOdejayiat 45'minutes
- 8BocoSubstituted forBantonat 87'minutes
- 28ObadeyiSubstituted forMorganat 67'minutes
- Trevor Kettle
- Shots on Target