Torquay United 2-1 Bury
An injury-time winner from Ashley Yeoman aided troubled Torquay's survival bid as they edged past Bury.
The Gulls struck first when captain Lee Mansell headed in a Dale Tonge cross early on, but the chances of League football next season looked dimmer as Clive Platt converted a left foot shot.
But sub Yeoman, returning after a loan spell at Dorchester, had the last word.
Coming on with 15 minutes to play, he pounced on a loose ball and scored from eight yards in injury time.
Torquay remain bottom of the table, five points from safety, but are catching up with second-bottom Northampton, who lost 3-0 against Rochdale.
Bury manager David Flitcroft told BBC Radio Manchester:
"It's really disappointing for us as a team and a club, but certainly for the fans that have made the difficult trip down. I'm gutted for them.
"We've set good standards since I've been at the football club and we fell short of those standards."
- 5PearceBooked at 45mins
- 7MansellBooked at 80mins
- 26BenyonBooked at 53minsSubstituted forYeomanat 77'minutes
- 25ShowunmiSubstituted forStockleyat 76'minutes
- 11CameronBooked at 32minsSubstituted forStevensat 45'minutes
- 19SoaresSubstituted forHusseyat 55'minutes
- 34MillsBooked at 54mins
- 15MayorSubstituted forCarrollat 90+4'minutes
- 18NardielloSubstituted forAkpa-Akproat 73'minutes
- David Phillips
- Shots on Target