Fleetwood Town 0-0 AFC Wimbledon
Fleetwood Town's problems in front of goal continued as they again drew a blank, against AFC Wimbledon.
In a scrappy game, both sides failed to make the most of the few chances that came their way.
Nathan Pond missed Fleetwood's best moment, putting his 85th-minute header wide from a corner before Harry Pell's effort was saved by Chris Maxwell.
Fleetwood, who stay sixth in League Two, have now gone 270 minutes without a goal, while Wimbledon remain 12th.
AFC Wimbledon boss Neal Ardley speaks to BBC London 94.9:
"Pleasing, but we didn't come here for a point we came here for three, and at the end we were hanging on a bit which you would expect after a tough game on Tuesday.
"We were solid, we were hard working, we were a team and even though we had to change shape early the boys adapted well and a bit more quality would have seen us get the win.
"I thought we won the midfield battle second half, we worked hard and we will keep working towards our targets."
- 9ParkinSubstituted forMattat 81'minutes
- 34MandronSubstituted forHughesat 66'minutes
- 19GrantSubstituted forMorrisat 38'minutesBooked at 78mins
- 27MorrisSubstituted forPellat 32'minutes
- 9HyltonSubstituted forWykeat 62'minutes
- 18SheringhamSubstituted forSainte-Luceat 84'minutes
- Nigel Miller
- Shots on Target