Fleetwood Town 0-4 Plymouth Argyle
Plymouth Argyle earned a convincing win at fellow play-off hopefuls Fleetwood.
Reuben Reid slammed the Pilgrims ahead, having earlier been denied by home keeper Chris Maxwell.
Matt Parsons then hit the woodwork before Luke Young made it 2-0 with a defected second-half effort.
Antoni Sarcevic was denied in a one-on-one with Argyle keeper Jake Cole, Maxime Blanchard headed a third for Plymouth and Conor Hourihane's free-kick made it 4-0.
Argyle's third successive win away from home moves them to eighth in the League Two table, seven points behind Fleetwood in sixth.
Fleetwood manager Graham Alexander told BBC Radio Lancashire:
"I'm a realist and a professional, and getting beaten 4-0 isn't good enough. Before I look for any positives out of that, I have to confront the negatives.
"There's a difference between playing and competing. We played, but I don't think we competed - when you're right on the line and on the verge of going over the line.
"That's the worst feeling I've had all season. I'm really disappointed - I'm not clever enough to come up with a better word than 'disappointed' that isn't a swear word."
- 15McLaughlinBooked at 85mins
- 8SchumacherSubstituted forMurdochat 31'minutes
- 5RobertsSubstituted forMorrisat 64'minutes
- 35MarrowSubstituted forParkinat 52'minutes
- 18SarcevicBooked at 89mins
- 15WottonBooked at 75minsSubstituted forObadeyiat 86'minutes
- 7AlessandraSubstituted forBocoat 83'minutes
- 9ReidSubstituted forMorganat 83'minutes
- Steve Bratt
- Shots on Target