Walsall 2-1 Sheffield United
Walsall came from behind to boost their play-off hopes, ending Sheffield United's eight-match unbeaten run.
Chris Porter put the visitors in front in the League One clash, hitting a rising drive into the top corner.
Craig Westcarr equalised from the penalty spot in the second half after Harry Maguire was adjudged to have pushed Andy Butler in the box.
And on 62 minutes, a flowing move from the hosts was finished off by full-back James Chambers for victory.
Dean Smith's side move up to seventh in the table, just one point off the play-off positions, while the Blades are now just one point off the relegation places.
VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOM
Sheffield United manager Nigel Clough told BBC Radio Sheffield:
"It was disappointing for our eight-game unbeaten run to come to an end in the way it did.
"The penalty that Walsall were given completely changed the game.
"We went at them in the second half, we're trying to be positive.
"But they put a ball in the box, get a penalty and then it's game on."
- 1O'DonnellBooked at 90mins
- 16BaxendaleSubstituted forWestcarrat 45'minutes
- 24HewittSubstituted forGrayat 77'minutes
- 9LalkovicSubstituted forHemmingsat 84'minutes
- 14McGinnSubstituted forMurphyat 68'minutes
- 11BaxterSubstituted forMillerat 68'minutes
- 7FlynnSubstituted forBrandyat 85'minutes
- Lee Collins
- Shots on Target