Gillingham 1-2 Leyton Orient
League One leaders Leyton Orient needed an injury-time winner from substitute Yohann Lasimant at Gillingham.
The hosts took the lead when striker Adebayo Akinfenwa looped a header past Jake Larkins.
Marvin Bartley headed the O's level before Gills keeper Stuart Nelson saved Elliot Omozusi's penalty after Leon Legge fouled Kevin Lisbie.
Nelson then brilliantly saved Dean Cox's 20-yard shot before Lasimant won the game with a close-range header.
Lasimant, who had come on in the 86th minute, also had a volley cleared off the line by Legge before scoring the game's vital goal to end the O's run of four games without a win.
VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOM
Gillingham manager Peter Taylor told BBC Radio Kent:
"I'm very frustrated. A very late goal and a bad goal on our part.
"To concede so late is very disappointing. It's not the first time it's happened.
"We've got to learn, when you're playing against a top team and you put in a good account of yourself you've got to be pleased, but the final bit . . . very disappointing."
- 3J Martin
- 15DackBooked at 14minsSubstituted forFaganat 55'minutes
- 10McDonaldSubstituted forKedwellat 81'minutes
- 8AkinfenwaBooked at 29minsSubstituted forGermanat 62'minutes
- 5CuthbertBooked at 68minsSubstituted forSawyerat 71'minutes
- 2OmozusiBooked at 16mins
- 15N Clarke
- 4VincelotBooked at 54mins
- 9LisbieSubstituted forLasimantat 86'minutes
- 14BattSubstituted forSimpsonat 41'minutes
- Fred Graham
- Shots on Target