Montrose 0-2 Clyde
Two first-half goals gave Clyde victory against Montrose and moved them top of Scottish League Two.
Kevin Watt finished from Scott Ferguson's corner to put the visitors ahead and Ferguson headed the second.
The hosts were reduced to 10 men shortly before the break when Ross McCord received his second booking of the game.
Gary Wood was off target as Montrose tried to get back into the game in the second half.
And, with Peterhead drawing with Albion Rovers, Clyde move two points clear at the summit.
- 3McIntoshSubstituted forBonarat 83'minutes
- 6McCordBooked at 44mins
- 8WatsonSubstituted forWebsterat 60'minutes
- 9JohnstonBooked at 75mins
- 11ReidSubstituted forWoodat 67'minutes
- 2BrownBooked at 80mins
- 11McColmSubstituted forCapuanoat 89'minutes
- Gavin Duncan
- Shots on Target