Rotherham United 4-1 Gillingham
Rotherham moved in to the League One play-off zone after their dominant first-half display lay the foundations for victory against Gillingham.
Nouha Dicko fired in after controlling Alex Revell's header while Kieran Agard finished well for the Millers' second.
Ben Pringle's superb solo effort saw Rotherham 3-0 up after just 35 minutes.
Gillingham scored when Cody McDonald converted Adebayo Akinfenwa's pass, but James Tavernier restored the three-goal cushion with a clinical finish.
VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOM
Gillingham manager Peter Taylor Told BBC Radio Kent:
"First half, Rotherham were miles better than us. They deserved to be at least 3-0 up - it was a very poor start.
"We have to learn from things like that. We were lucky it was only three [at half-time].
"It was nice to get a goal back but as much as you'd love to get it back after the first half, we'd have had to score exceptionally quickly.
"It was not a good day. I can't tell any lies. No excuses."
- 3SkarzSubstituted forBrindleyat 38'minutes
- 23TidserSubstituted forTubbsat 88'minutes
- 9RevellSubstituted forVuckicat 83'minutes
- 3J Martin
- 7WhelpdaleSubstituted forHessenthalerat 85'minutes
- 32MousinhoSubstituted forWestonat 25'minutes
- 9KedwellSubstituted forAkinfenwaat 64'minutes
- Andy Woolmer
- Shots on Target