Darren Ferguson 'furious' at Peterborough United four
Peterborough boss Darren Ferguson has labelled four players who went out on Saturday night as "disrespectful", but has withdrawn sanctions on Gabby Zakuani and Emile Sinclair.
along with Tyrone Barnett and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing.
Sinclair remains transfer-listed for "footballing" reasons.
"All four players admit it was a stupid thing to do. And I was absolutely furious with them," said Ferguson.
The Posh boss was frustrated that his players decided to go out in the city hours after - a result which left them one place off the bottom of the Championship.
Barnett, 27, and Mendez-Laing, 20, were cautioned by police in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Ferguson said club captain Zakuani, 26, and Sinclair, 24, had escaped punishment because he had not made it clear they should not go out.
"The last thing I spoke about after Crystal Palace was being more professional in certain things," he told BBC Radio Cambridgeshire.
"Everyone nods and agrees and then four players decide to go out in Peterborough. It's complete disrespect to fans, myself, the chairman and their own team-mates.
"The fact they went out in Peterborough I could not believe. It's such a lack of common sense. I'm not saying they can never go out - but if any of them go out in Peterborough after a loss again they will be fined two weeks' wages.
"The fact that I didn't tell them after the game they couldn't go out means I can't fine Gabby and Emile.
"They've got representatives involved. If it was up to me - and five players go out after Blackburn when we've got beat - I will want to fine them two weeks' wages. That will happen now."
Winger Mendez-Laing and striker Barnett - a club-record £1m signing from Crawley in January - have been told their futures lie away from London Road.
"People might say why didn't you wait until further enquiries take place? I wasn't in the mood to wait. I wanted to get them straight out the building," added Ferguson.
"Since then I've looked at it and spoken to Gabby and Emile and all they've done is have a night out. It was stupid and they've admitted that. The other two - no."
Defender Zakuani and striker Sinclair are available for selection for Saturday's visit of Blackburn.
Mendez-Laing has while Rotherham boss Steve Evans has made enquiries about Sinclair and Barnett.
"I spoke to Tyrone when the news broke," Evans told BBC Radio Sheffield. "The kid's devastated. We can't afford the Barnetts and Sinclairs.
"There's also the issue of salaries and whether they want to come to League Two.
"But they're players we'd love to bring here. But I was told they wouldn't be available for loan."