Carlos Tevez still determined to leave Manchester City
Carlos Tevez still wants to leave Manchester City and is not "overly worried" by the collapse of his move to Corinthians, says his representative.
The Brazilian side pulled out of a £40m move for the 27-year-old on Wednesday.
Kia Joorabchian told BBC Sport: "This is Carlos Tevez we are talking about, one of the best players in the world. We are not overly worried.
"He wants to leave but is still a City player at the moment and we will of course respect that."
Joorabchian said he expects there to be interest from other clubs in the striker, who signed a five-year deal with City in July 2009.
"We've just got to wait and see who comes in next for him," he said.
City thought they had agreed a deal with Corinthians for the Argentine, but the Sao Paulo-based outfit had to pull out because they could not finalise the transfer before the close of their international transfer window at 0400 BST on Thursday.
Joorabchian added: "This deal was always going to be difficult because of the timing. In the end, this came down to small details, to haggling over a relatively small amount of money, and it couldn't be done in time."
And he rubbished suggestions that the deal had fallen through because Corinthians could not provide guarantees for the transfer fee.
"To say that Corinthians could not provide guarantees for the money is nonsense," he said. "Firstly, they are the biggest club in Brazil. Secondly, any club that makes an offer and cannot pay will get suspended by Fifa and have points deducted."
Tevez, who has previously had spells with Manchester United and West Ham, has said he wants to leave City to spend more time with his daughters.
He submitted a transfer request last December, before withdrawing it and helping City finish third in the Premier League table.