Tour de France 2013: Ask Geraint Thomas
Among the topics making the headlines this week are:
- Geraint Thomas vowing to battle on in the Tour de France despite a fractured pelvis
- Race favourite Chris Froome bidding to go one better than his second place last year
- The farcical first stage ending which denied Mark Cavendish a shot at his first yellow jersey
- Cavendish confirming he is recovering bronchitis after finishing the third stage in 166th.
- UCI president Pat McQuaid insisting the Tour can now be won without drugs
Post your questions in the comments section below by 12:00 BST on Sunday, 7 July. Geraint will answer as many as possible but not every question submitted can be used.