Kids' softball team 'deliberately lost'
A team of 12-year-old girls is accused of deliberately losing a game at the Little League Softball World Series Portland, USA.
Red Sox manager says he has cancer
Boston Red Sox manager John Farrell has been diagnosed with stage-one lymphoma, forcing him to go on medical leave for the rest of the season.
Video & Audio
- Watch Father's tribute to baseball batboy
- Watch Aiming to hit a home run in China
- Watch How women wowed US baseball fans dur…
- Watch Fan records own amazing crowd catch
- Watch Is this the best fan catch ever?
- Watch Playing a baseball game for no-one
- Watch Will US-Cuba thaw reach pro baseball?
- Watch Baseball's unhealthy habit
- Watch 15 secs: Record sports deal
- Watch Baseball 'on the rise' in London
- Watch Baseball and becoming American
- Watch Red Sox celebrate 'amazing' win
- Watch Inside Fenway Park's 'Green Monster'
- Watch Ronaldo's wayward LA Dodgers pitch
- Watch Could Moneyball effect extend to foo…
- Watch McIlroy's perfect pitch for Giants
- League suspends batboys after death
- Ulster Whole new ball game
- Boy, 9, dies after being hit by bat
- From tears to cheers for Flores
- Manchester United Real Madrid 'most valuable' team
- The English 'father of baseball'
- Baseball welcomes first gay player
- Dad takes one-handed catch while feeding baby
- Utah team cancels 'Caucasian night'
- US baseball team accused of hacking