British ski-cross champion Pam Thorburn wears head cam
British ski-cross champion Pamela Thorburn wears a head camera to give a stunning view of the slopes at the Tresspass skier cross championships in Laax, Switzerland.
Thorburn was GB's number two alpine skier before she made the switch to ski cross in 2011, having battled against a shoulder injury to establish herself as British champion.
The 26-year old is being tipped to make the podium at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
More from Winter Sports
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga