Sochi 2014: What Lizzy Yarnold did the day after she won gold
Britain's Lizzy Yarnold enjoys a day in the media spotlight as the skeleton champion's success is celebrated.
The BBC joins the 25-year-old from Sevenoaks as she carries out her media duties before receiving her gold medal.
Yarnold won Britain's 10th Winter Olympics title when she slid to glory on Friday.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut