Sochi 2014: What Lizzy Yarnold did the day after she won gold
Britain's Lizzy Yarnold enjoys a day in the media spotlight as the skeleton champion's success is celebrated.
The BBC joins the 25-year-old from Sevenoaks as she carries out her media duties before receiving her gold medal.
Yarnold won Britain's 10th Winter Olympics title when she slid to glory on Friday.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers