Sochi 2014: What Lizzy Yarnold did the day after she won gold
Britain's Lizzy Yarnold enjoys a day in the media spotlight as the skeleton champion's success is celebrated.
The BBC joins the 25-year-old from Sevenoaks as she carries out her media duties before receiving her gold medal.
Yarnold won Britain's 10th Winter Olympics title when she slid to glory on Friday.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'