Sochi 2014: GB's Lizzy Yarnold storms to Olympic skeleton gold
Britain's Lizzy Yarnold slides to Olympic gold in the skeleton at the 2014 Sochi Games.
The 25-year-old from Sevenoaks completed her four runs in three minute 52.89 secs, 0.97 secs ahead of silver medallist Noelle Pikus-Pace, with Russia's Elena Nikitina taking bronze.
Yarnold's victory means Britain retains the Olympic title won by Amy Williams at the Vancouver Games in 2010.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Crowds cheer on spirited Mauritius
- Watch video Powell beats Gibbons to -78kg judo gold
- Watch video Gymnast Jones wins Wales' first gold
- Watch video England storm to triathlon relay gold
- Watch video Tearful 15-year-old loses epic match
- Watch video England lose netball thriller to Australia