Sochi 2014: GB's Lizzy Yarnold storms to Olympic skeleton gold
Britain's Lizzy Yarnold slides to Olympic gold in the skeleton at the 2014 Sochi Games.
The 25-year-old from Sevenoaks completed her four runs in three minute 52.89 secs, 0.97 secs ahead of silver medallist Noelle Pikus-Pace, with Russia's Elena Nikitina taking bronze.
Yarnold's victory means Britain retains the Olympic title won by Amy Williams at the Vancouver Games in 2010.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers