Sochi 2014: GB's Lizzy Yarnold storms to Olympic skeleton gold
Britain's Lizzy Yarnold slides to Olympic gold in the skeleton at the 2014 Sochi Games.
The 25-year-old from Sevenoaks completed her four runs in three minute 52.89 secs, 0.97 secs ahead of silver medallist Noelle Pikus-Pace, with Russia's Elena Nikitina taking bronze.
Yarnold's victory means Britain retains the Olympic title won by Amy Williams at the Vancouver Games in 2010.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McIlroy laughs off Sweet Caroline tune
- Watch video Pro12 highlights: Ulster 13-10 Connacht
- Watch video Sproule sent off for shirt celebration
- Watch video Ulster rugby fans hail golfer McIlroy
- Watch video 'Fantastic Christmas' for Van Gaal
- Watch video Steve Wilson relives Brazil 1-7 Germany