Ski Sunday's guide to the science of skeleton
2010 Olympic champion Amy Williams introduces a guide to the science behind the sport of skeleton.
Shelley Rudman, the 2012 world champion, compares the sport's testing and application of wind tunnels to that used in Formula One.
With Lizzy Yarnold winning this year's skeleton World Cup on Friday, Britain hopes to continue their recent success in the event at the Sochi Olympics.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview