Uefa Super Cup: Gareth Bale trains with Real Madrid team-mates
The world's most expensive signing, Gareth Bale, had the chance to try out the turf at the Cardiff City Stadium for the first time as a Real Madrid player during a session on Monday evening.
Both Real and opponents Sevilla trained on the pitch ahead of their Uefa Super Cup match in Cardiff on Tuesday.
More from Wales
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut