Uefa Super Cup: Gareth Bale trains with Real Madrid team-mates
The world's most expensive signing, Gareth Bale, had the chance to try out the turf at the Cardiff City Stadium for the first time as a Real Madrid player during a session on Monday evening.
Both Real and opponents Sevilla trained on the pitch ahead of their Uefa Super Cup match in Cardiff on Tuesday.
More from Wales
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson