Glamorgan chief executive delighted by Champions Trophy opener
Glamorgan chief executive Alan Hamer says the Champions Trophy opener between India and South Africa in Cardiff was a "fantastic start" to the tournament.
Hamer said Glamorgan's stadium was on trial as an international venue in front of a huge global audience.
The Welsh county, who will stage five other Champions Trophy games, expected to make a seven figure profit as one of the three venues.
More from Wales
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson