Glamorgan chief executive delighted by Champions Trophy opener
Glamorgan chief executive Alan Hamer says the Champions Trophy opener between India and South Africa in Cardiff was a "fantastic start" to the tournament.
Hamer said Glamorgan's stadium was on trial as an international venue in front of a huge global audience.
The Welsh county, who will stage five other Champions Trophy games, expected to make a seven figure profit as one of the three venues.
More from Wales
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick
- Watch video McGregor defends mixed martial arts