Glamorgan chief executive delighted by Champions Trophy opener
Glamorgan chief executive Alan Hamer says the Champions Trophy opener between India and South Africa in Cardiff was a "fantastic start" to the tournament.
Hamer said Glamorgan's stadium was on trial as an international venue in front of a huge global audience.
The Welsh county, who will stage five other Champions Trophy games, expected to make a seven figure profit as one of the three venues.
More from Wales
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview