Olympic triathlete inspires father to take up the sport
The father of Northampton's former European and world junior triathlon champion Hollie Avil talks to BBC Look East about how he has taken up the sport after being inspired by his daughter's achievements.
Mark Avil, 50, is now training for the German Ironman triathlon, which is a 2.4-mile swim, 112-mile bike ride and then a marathon.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'