Wimbledon 2014: Andy Murray sweeps into round four
Watch highlights as defending champion Andy Murray sweeps past Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut in straight sets 6-2 6-3 6-2 to move into the second week of Wimbledon.
Murray, 27, heads into round four on a 16-match winning streak at Wimbledon.
He will play 20th seed Kevin Anderson in the last 16 on Monday after the South African beat Fabio Fognini.
More from tennis
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA